 bev i only had pd only 25yrs  thought i hurd it all but with your 50yrs i
dout if their is much you dont know. and i would just guses you would be in
your late 80's or 90's as it don't start to you are in you late 30's or 50's
so you could be lot of help to us new pwp's that need lot of help so i do do
do hope you get on the net and give a lot of advice with your yrs of pd i am
not being nasty only looking for help for us pwp that some can,t get from
doc or from neros i for one still need lot lot of help as pwp's can tell you
i do so get in here and help        HELP HELP

                                       72/25/12  lima,ohio
                                       I.YQ.don&vivian  loveof my live   l