----------
Fra: Tom Clift  set PARKINSN REPRO <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Emne: My Introduction
Dato: 8. november 1997 01:32

I have been fortunate to schedule a second-opinion/consultation at
Massachusetts General Hospital, in Boston, with Dr. Walter Koroshetz.  I’m
hoping to learn a lot more from him about MY particular PD and what I
should
be expecting for my future.

I’m leaning heavily on "the list" and welcome the many posts each day.

Thank you so much for being there.

Tom Clift, 55/6weeks  ([log in to unmask])

Hello Tom Clift, I welcome you to the list. I have been a "member" for 10
month, and still I welcome the post - like you - every day. It keeps me
busy in the morning, so I forget I`m "off".
Best wishes
Sonia Nielsen
Denmark
59/9