Beverly,  How grand to hear from  you on this list and to hear that you are
still working so hard for all of us. You may not remember, but abnout  12 or
13 years ago, I talked to you, and you told us about your trip to visit
 Dr.Birkmeyer  in Vienna and how to get deprenyl  through a contact he had
opened up . We got our supply that way until Eldepryl became available here
and were so grateful to you for your help. We also, to this day, use an
exercise tape you made with a group of PD patients and your husband. I feel
as if you were a close personal friend since I have listened to your voice so
often in my living room. Now I gather you have published a book of poems. I
am sure I am not the only member of this list who would like to know how to
obtain a copy of the poems. Also, is the exercise tape still available? It
 is the best we've ever used.  Love and thanks, Barbara Smith,CG/Ken/69/16,
 SDS/6