donald mckinley wrote:

>  this is for bev sturard if spelld right. in all my leckures i have been to
> i never had met any one who had pd for 50yrs. we are i and vivian are
> consened over a youn lady 33 who has had pd for 3yrs. she is one of youngest
> we seen with pd. so bev. if i up set you on your age i am sorry. after all i
> am only 72/25/1/2 now the other 2 of the stores i talk in to puting in elec
> carts for the handy caped have made a change. you must show that you have a
> card to show that you are. as lot where using them that was not. am all so
> fighting for more places to put elec doors to get in. and the city to put
> paths to get to some of the malls. they are spening 1000.oo's for joggers.
> nothing for us that have elec carts or wheelchairs. where we could do it on
> our ouwn with out yelling will some take us here or there or just to get
> some fresh air as jogger's do any one else feel the same as i do. and can
> use some ideas i can use just because i have learend to open doors while on
> my cart does not evey  one can. oh janet mahbe you can email judith richers
> and can get out about or metting better than me. and we had in oul local
> paper about jhonny cash does has pd. and what they are doing for him. net
> says he does not have pd so i hope some body gets it right. and judith
> vivian says i have been very nasty since you left says i need you more than
> meds and all of couse. long for me. hope to here from you great pd folks on
> the net. all the help i get from it vivian says i smile now sine i got on
> the net. so folks you all do great job out there. even i get nasty at times

>                                             72/25/1/2 lima ohio
>                                             I.Y.Q.don&vivian   love of my live
dear don and vivian,

Hi it is me Nancy, then one with shy dragers/pd+. I was diag. in 94 and
now I am 39
years old. I guess Jack Benny's age.  I am going to start with the malls
up here in cleveland concerning the electric scooters and electric wheel
chairs with front baskets of course:))

Oh Johnny Cash has Shy Dragers.It was in USA today newspaper.

here is sonething abit funny:
I bought a van with electric lift, ect. used of course.  Unfortunately,
the NORmAL
looking vans you see on the road have a NORMAL raised roof.  Ours had to
have a 24"
roof put on.  My 15 yrs.old  teenager told me i should have just bought
a school bus-
GOSH what will his high school friends think:)) LOL Then he asked
"what... no tv in the van? What am I suppose to be watching when we go
on trips?"  We inform him
THE ROAD :))) lol since he will be driving with my husband on these
trips.  Well can't wait for this van so I can go with them next summer
to the state fair and kings island.  That way I can use my walker and my
electric wheelchair and be able to be with them the whole day.  A oh a
teenage son being seen in public with his mom the whole day. my !!! What
will his friends think?:)))LOL haaha just kidding:)

hope you both have a lovely day!!
Nancy M. [log in to unmask]

BTW don everyone gets nasty .  even healthy people:)