----------
> Fra: Gordon Seese <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: pallidotomy
> Dato: 6. november 1997 04:36
>
>>         For those that know the doctors, Dr. Favre did the last surgery
and
> fixed his toeing left foot. I think I can fix that foot for you he said
and
> he did! it just straightened up..
>         So, for us, this was a miracle, truely, Gord does not think he
would
> be alive if Dr. Burchiel han't come into our lives.
>         Contact us if we can help., Don.  regards, Thea and Gordon Seese
>         [log in to unmask] net. Mt. Shasta, calif.

Hello Thea and Gordon Seese.

Congratulation with that exceptionally result. I`ll be very greatful if you
please will give me more information about this surgery, because my
main-problem is my right leg and foot, I can`t walk outside without two
elbow-sticks and inside my house only with much trouble without (caused
dyskinesia).
A Danish neurosurgeon told me in the spring that I MAYBE could have a deep
brain el-stimulation, but my neurologist didn`t liked it.
I`m looking forward hearing from you.

Sonia Nielsen
Denmark

NEVER GIVE UP