 i had one of my most fayerment meals to night. my sweet cg and i had a very
loudly and ofell discusstin put it mildly. i think evey body on the net hurd
it. some sent her dos. roses vov internet and used my name. eh i should of
thought of it. see i ai always say we sure got nice folks on the net. i just
think she is doing what is best for me. all cg do there best for us. but we
think they over do it. and some do. but mighty few over do it for us. god
bless them. all at the same time we like to do for our selfs. hot water
again don cg gone get me lo lolo score 1 for each side.  oh did get my
leaves cleaned up to day. only about 5hrys. the where about 5ft deep well
will you believe 5in. am tired so get my teddy bear and go nighty nighty
night. oh his name is little vivian.

                                              72/25/1/2  lima,ohio
                                               I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my live
                                                           eh