From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of George (Skip) Wells
Sent:   Sunday, November 09, 1997 12:49 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Introduction

Hello everyone on the list, my name is George Wells, but please call me
Skip.  I'm new to this list, and am just learning how to use this computer.

I was diagnosed with PD 3 years ago, and I'm hoping that this list will help
me understand more about it.

I read a little bit about the pallidotomy work done by Dr. I at Los Lomas.
It sounds too good to be true. Does it work?

Thanks,

Skip