Dear Barbara,

I didn't know of the these various groups and sub-groups of PD.  Could
some please define these groups?  Also it would interesting (if someone
out there knows ) to find out the percentage of people having these
different conditions

I am 57 and dx 8 months ago.  Only real symptoms are tremors in hand and
foot (right side)  Currently taking Eldepryl and amantadine. At this int
I am trying find out the best medication for reducing the tremors.  I am
also of the school that believes in holding off Sinemet usage as long a
possible.

Julian Hansen