Elizabeth - I agree with you; I've very much interested in this possible
connection but need this put in layman's terms, please!  I've always
thought it most interesting that when Ed takes antibiotics, he feels so
much better and most of his muscle stiffness and pain goes away.

Tell us more!

Linda B. (husband Ed, 50/4)
Columbia, MO