Barb,

I agree that listening is a paramount skill for a health care professional.
But also listening for body language, listening between the lines, and
including the c.g. seems to be importand to us. (Our daughter is a dentist
and is really tuned into body language and therefore a very gentle dentist.)
 I have noticed that Paul puts his best foot forward during doctor visits.
Probably most people do that but our doctors see the better side of our lives
unless all three of us talk about some of the problems. Also one of the
things I tell people about P.D. is besides the tremors, I liken the regidity
to being in a cast, and often it is a total body cast. Thank you for giving
the talk. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jan cg for Paul 63/4