Barbara, Dennis Greene has a couple of letters to  his friend and to his
doctor that are available on Dennis' home page.They, along with the post from
Dennis wife about six weeks ago and Bob Howard's post yesterday say it all. I
can't remember Dennis' home page address, but I am sure he will post it to
you if you ask him. Good luck with your talk. I am giving one on PD and
depression  in December, and although it is to PD patients and caregivers, I
am feeling the same apprehension. If it were to physicians, I'd be scared
spitless. Good luck, Barbara Smith, CG/Ken/69/16