Hello Barb
Thank you for sending cheers to the US re; Udall bill.  As you say we'll all
benefit from it.  Question: Someone wanted us to write (which I did)  to our
MP in Ottawa re contribution to Parkinson Foundation but no mention of it
ever came out.  Should we try again or let other countries do the leg work?
Thanx.  Fleurette