Barbara, I forgot that Bob Howard's wonderful post yesterday was on the care
list. I am sure either he or Camilla can forward it to you if you do not
subscribe to that list. I have erased it from my hard drive and have no
scanner. I could, however, fax it to you if you let me know a fax number. You
will do a great job I know. The main thing is for these upcoming health
providers to understand the people underneath the disease, and you are
extremely well qualified to help them with that. Thank you for all you do for
us.     Barbara Smith