I was there!
I heard and saw Katherine Holden give a wonderful presentation on her
subject: Diet recommendations for PwP , but also for everybody! This was =
in
front of an appreciative audience of the Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society=
,
today, Monday , 10th of Nov. 1997 at 1:00 PM
Her lively presentation did not need any PA system, which by the way was
not functioning.
What she had to say and how she said it kept us spellbound!

Anybody, anywhere, who has a chance to see and hear her: grab that chance=
!!

And we are beholden to Arthur Hirsch for organising her visit!

Will A. Kuipers            (  76 , '91 )
 =