Liz (+friend) A golfer, who usually left at sunup and returned home at
lunchtime, was still not home at 8 pm. His wife was frantic, calling everyone
she knew trying to find her missing hubby. An hour later, he shows up looking
rather weary, and she starts telling him how inconsiderate he is, etc. He
says, "please stop, and listen, my best friend Charlie had a heart attack and
died on the golf course, early in the morning!"
The wife apologizes and feels really terrible for her tirade. Hubby replies
"You don't know how horrible it was, the longest day in my life......, hit
the ball, and drag Charlie......"   (Author Unknown) Ken B