 i got 60 postss but i got to get this offf my mind. so iff i makee lot of
mistakes over look so heaar goes i went to our local new paper to help me in
my fight for bike trail or wwhat ever you want to call them. said they think
about it. then i told them cash did not have pd like they wrote aabout. they
ssaid wwhere did i get my information . i said on the pdd net. they claim we
do not know what is righht and going on. i guess i might of raiseed my
voicee. little. was ask they say potly did have 2 men at my side when i left
the office. can some body give me some good back info for what i read on the
net about him. net set he has shy somee thing. i am not going to givvee up
on walks doors to get around. we are not dumb or helpless as i cut my on
grass got my on leaves pick up iven it took hrs to ddo it but i i i done it.
so sis,barb some of you who can write so good heelp me or some body. want
amo to fight with. will go back when i can get some body advie. so you pwp
get outt in fight for your rights. all so i was on the radio. so long for
now as i fell i am sttttarting to loose itt.

                                          72/25 lima,ohio
                                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my life