Barb - I usually lurk but feel compelled to tell you that I do enjoy your
banter with Ken B and whoever:)) Besides there is always an
enlightning tidbit or two re PD.
I am sorry for your side effects with Mirapex - have you, after being off
for three or four days, decide to try it again.  You did not have the
hallucinations like Peter did you?  That was an experience I wouldn't
want to have.
I am on tolcapone and have the distinction of being the only one in our
study group to have a side effect of diarrhea.  After finally getting the
right mix of tolcapone and sinement would not like to give up.  So its
either put up or shut up.
Keep the comments coming!

Rosemary Paul
Community Services  x3919