UDDERLY Ridiculous-
We better stop trying to KId ourselves before it gets my goat.  Lets
stop these Baaaad puns and Moooooove along before someone tells us (what
had been suggested several years ago to go on our licence plates from
americas dairyland.)  Smell our dairy air.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI