 yes i get very wore out have some very bad dream,s as of last night no need
to go in to details i cheat some times on my meds. i just don,t take all of
them. will not take naps. never belived in them. vivian alles knows. i fall
studder tend to cry. for get where i am. i go to bed at 9 up at 10 will work
as long as 8 to 9 hrs at time with no time out am afraid if i do i will
never do much work . but you do have to do some or lot to stay a life  who
sent vivian floures she said dad you did not send them. no body said any
thing how i spelled life (live)she is old smarty pants. boy where was i. oh
i thought i would sleep at least till 6 or 7 but was up at 5. out in the
yard again. am i makeing any sense? got to talk to some one. all and judy
richards was a savor for me.  but beeing tired is 1 of side affecs. i can
hardly see or knowing what i am saying  thanks for putting me up for parkie
of the year

                                                   72/25 lima ohio
                                              I.Yq.  don&vivian  love of my
life. (live*) lololo