Hi! Janet, He claims that the mirapex really didn't make him feel
 any better and that adding on the Sinemet increased or added to his
problems. To answer your first question,he had just begun the Sinement
 three weeks ago.
   I have been wondering for a long time whether or not he has been
 misdiagnosed, but what else could it be... multiple system atrophy?
  1. He has Morton's neuroma in both feet, possibly the nerve in his
 feet are inflamed or pinched and it is painful to walk.
  2. He has a staggering gait, cannot pick his feet up to walk, and
 freezes when he tries to walk backwards.
  3. He has right hand tremor and only at rest, not while sleeping and
 cold hands, plus some numbness.
  4. He sleeps most of the day, and all of the night, seems tired
 all of the time.
  5. Has spells of dizziness, that comes and goes, but is pretty
 disabling when it happens.
  6. Pain between the shoulder blades in the back.
  7. Poor vision and some difficulty with voice, however this also comes
and goes.
  8. His thinking, reasoning, and memory are intact.

 I didn't get to see a copy of his MRI, but when we had a hair analysis
 done there were highs in lead and cadmium, but not more than two
 standard deviations and most of his minerals were low, but none of
 the physicians thought it could be from lead poisoning.
   Do you think is could be something other than Parkinson's?
                              Linda Carlton