Patterns.

Have you during a busy day tried hard not to stare
at the person in the wheelchair sitting over there?
Have you often looked at leg-less folks, and went gladly
on your way?
Did you whisper to yourself you're glad you're not as they.
Well my friend here's something for you to think about.
There's someone looking at you and glad their not, have no doubt.
Think you, "not I!" I'm not blind, or lame, or old.
But 'tis just a matter of time before the "glad I'm not" spot you hold.
For everyone one there is someone who's worse off than they.
So everyone has an example of how to, or not live some day.
So enjoy your life and keep in mind the example that you set.
For other's walk behind you in the pattern that you left.

Marvin  http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/werpup.gif