General Cordy,

Thanks so much for a well planned and executed campaign.  We foot (or in
my case wheel)-soldiers salute you and the other generals in leading a
well-run operation.  The coalition worked and now it is our job to keep
it together.  So PDF,UPF,APDA, NPF, and PAN,  What are you going to do
to keep this coalition together so we can spend our energy and money
fighting PD instead of each other.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.