HI Dale,

Electroconvulsive therapy is as you are probably aware primarily used in
severe depression.  It is the single most effective treatment for
depression and when medications don't work it is a Godsend.  Since it is
thought to work by causing release of neurotransmitters like dopamine it
can be used for PD too. It is supposed to work for some people.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI