peter dawkins wrote:
> There is a patient at Concord Hospital, where we are based,
> Peter Dawkins
> Parkinson's NSW

Peter,
I don't know whether it would be of interest to your group, but I spoke
to dietitians at Concord Hospital when I was there, and several
expressed an interest in working with people with Parkinson's disease in
the area of nutrition. I told them that any of them could contact me via
e-mail if they had questions regarding nutrition that I might help with.

Should you wish to do so, the dietitian to contact is Sally James. She
works in the Geriatric unit at Concord. She has my e-mail address.
Best regards,
Kathrynne
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD