Hello Dale,
Electric schock treatment has been done in Denmark for several years - but
not so much now a days because of better  medication. One reason more why
it`s not so common more is, that many pwp are a little scared when they
heard the word "electric schock.
I was talking with  a Psychiatrist one day, and she told me this treatment
is very good with only few sideeffects.
Sonia Nielsen
Denmark

NEVER GIVE UP

> Fra: digest  Dale Severance <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Electric shock treatment.
> Dato: 12. november 1997 23:36
>
> Hi Folks:
>
> One of my support group members was hospitalized 14 days for Electric
Shock