Dear Janet,
I have been suffering from migraine. I was only 18 years old when it
started and until I was 39  I normally had 1 to 2 attacks every WEEK- - and
was very ill, and had to take care about all you metion about eating.
When I reached my climateric very early (39 years old) I was happy, because
my migraine disappered from month to month. Today I`m 59 years old and can
eat bananos drinking coffee, I like very much to have a cup of coffee and
one or two or maybe more!!
cigarets.
It happens maybe once or twice time a month I have what I`m calling
"normal" headache, and I don`t need to take tablets - or only a very mild
one.
Thank you so much for all your great information.
Your friend
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP