At 10:58 PM 11/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone,
>Is there a way of getting to the full text of the article when you find
>something on PubMed?  What I mean is can I get into Lancet?  Must I go to a
>medical library for this?
>Thanks.
>Barb Brock

Barb, using MEDLINE, you can sort for full text articles only.  Only full
text articles will show up in references.  It depends on the journal
whether they put full text on the net or not.  For example, Scientific
American, Science News, Time, etc. make full text articles available.  But
Science or Lancet require you to pay for the full text article or join the
AAAS as in the case of Science.  You can order a copy of the full text from
PubMed at $7 per article (I think that is the price).
                                                        Peace, John