Don't recall any head injuries; but I did live in Uganda for
4 years as a pre-teen where DDT and other nasties were
frequently employed (and sometimes by me), and although
we seriously boiled and filtered our water, it still might have
had who knows what in it (I mapped out the whole college
water system, from the parts I could see above ground,
showing an engineering bent at an early age, sooooooooo
I know how the water got from the spring to us ... you don't
want to know).  The only wrinkle is I shared this interval
with two brothers and parents, none of whom have ever
shown any signs of pd (but I was the most adventuresome
one, frequently spending hours wandering around in the
jungle).

John Stafford 41+/4 (but symptoms, in reterospect, for 8..10)

John Stafford -- http:/www2.netcom.com/~johnws/index.htm --
................... Si fallatis officium, quaestor infinitius eat se
quicquam scire de factis vestris.