This morning President Clinton will sign the Udall. This is indeed a
monumental event in Parkinson's disease history.

The National Parkinson Foundation was priveledged enough to have five of
its members invited to witness this exciting occaision!
Representing NPF at the signing are:
Mr. Nathan Slewett, Chairman
Mr. Emilio Alonso-Mendoza, Executive Director
Mrs. Norma Udall, Board of Governors
Mr. Larry Hoffheimer, legal Counsel and President NPF's Capital Chapter
Mr. Jim Cordy, Board of Governors and President NPF's Pittsburg Chapter

Other invitees include:
Joan Samuelson of PAN

As soon as I hear from our people in Washington, I will post re-cap on the
days events on Capital Hill.