Ken...a little levity for you in your hour of pain and my apologies to
Barb and all the other women on this list (including myself):

SOOOOOO... this old guy from Maine was out lobster fishing with his wife,
when she fell overboard. She went down and didn't come up.  He waited
around for awhile and then went back to shore.  Next day another fisherman
pulls up to the dock.

"Clem," he says, "I've got your wife.  She's caught in my trap and there's
thirty lobster stickin' to her.  What should I do?"  he said, "Well, give
me half of those lobsters, and set her again."

K(C) Nistler