Dear Friends,

A joyfully tearful Jim Cordy phoned asking to relay his exultation witnessing
Pres. Clinton's signing of the Labor-HSS bill.  There were several references
to "Parkinson's Disease", Mrs. Norma Udall was asked to join the President on
the dais and Rep. Fred Upton received special mention as a champion of our
cause.
The General will give a full account, but wanted us all to know immediately
that
each of us were participants at this event.

Margaret

P.S.
Our celebration should be loud and congratulatory; and we should look ahead to
the next part of the journey with renewed energy, clear purpose and affection
for each member of our extended family.
Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540