On this wonderful day where $100,000,000 has been set aside for
Parkinson's research, I wish to report another donation.

I have been negotiating with Hyatt Hotels regarding the incident I
reported on the list last month. They responded "...regarding your
request for a donation to be made to the Movement Disorders   section
of the Department of Neurology of Rush-Presbyterian-St Luke's Hospital,
I understand that it is not your wish to benefit financially from this
situation and we appreciate the point you are making by requesting a
donation.  Under the circumstances Hyatt would be agreeable to settle
your claim by making the check for ...$7,500 payable to your charity."

They get off cheap,  PD research gets money and their reservations
system gets fixed so it doesn't happen again. And Ellen and I feel we
have had an impact and the lawyers get almost nothing!! It's a good day!

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI