At 03:16 AM 11/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>No joking 'round on THIS topic, m'friend, 'cause I saw both my dad and my ex
>suffer with kidney stones and it wasn't pretty.
>
>You just feel better (THEM'S ORDERS, MR. B!), and get rid of the thang ASAP,
>ya hear!?!

Barb, I'll do an analysis of the problem the way Microsoft does, and come
up with a Microsoft conclusion!

1.  Ken feels he is losing his mind
2.  Ken thinks that he is passing kidney stones

Therefore:

3. Those weren't kidney stones, they were pieces of his brain!

and Ken, after you strain the pieces, ask the local neurosurgeon if he can
put them back in your head. That way, you become one of the "peeple".
                                                                Peace, John