Hi Linda

Re the Mirapex:  You don't say what strength Mirapex your father is on.  My
husband Steve(79 years old, diagnosed 24 Sept)  started out on .05 Mirapex
and was titrating upward as per the schedule that comes with the trial
packet from the Neuro.  When he was on .25 total per day, he started
"melting."  He would feel it coming on, and even with me holding him, every
muscle in his body turned to jello.  He went off all meds for 10 days and
then began 1/2 a Sinamet tablet(25/100) twice per day.  He has been on that
for a week now, and is tolerating it.

Ellen Peck