Hi Kathy,

YEs, I also have quite a lot ot pain.  It is mainly in my lower back and
sometimes my neck but I also get muscle spasms..  I have been to chiros
and gp doctors with not muchsuccess.  The doctor wanted to put me on anti inflamatory medicine but I
would have to practically take it for the rest of my life.  I am tryin to
avoid this by checking out massage and physical therapy.  The first
physical therapist I went couldn't help much but she was nice enough to
suggest that I try Feldenkrais or Traeger therapist.  Last week for the
first time I went to the Traeger session.  It is too soon to see what
benefits it may provide.  But while I was there the therapist mentioned an
article written by the creator of the method on PD and traeger therapy.
She promised to bring it to me this Saturday.  I"ll see what it says and
will let you know.

By the way mu chief PD symtpoms (most troublesome) are severe gait
problems and pain.

Zenia   47/3

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Monacci, Robert wrote:

> > MY HUSBAND HAS ALOT OF PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH HIS PD.  ALSO MOSTLY GAIT
> > PROBLEMS OTHERWISE. DOES ANY ONE ELSE EXPERIENCE ALOT OF PAIN IN
> > JOINTS,
> > MUSCLES ETC.?
> >

> Kathy,
>
>         I have significant pain in my hands concentrated around the
> thumb area.
>
>         Bob 60/7

You can only invent what you can imagine.
        "I want to be more than I am, before I become less."
                                        - Ashleigh Brilliant