Awhile back, I brought up the subject of internal shakiness or nervousness,
which my mother Joyce (68/9 months) experiences, usually when she tries to
get off Paxil.

She is now in the process of coming off Permax (she's coninvced it
contributes to this internal nervousness, though I suspect it's the lack of
Paxil that magnifies the internal shakes) and she has been off Paxil for a
few weeks now. Her Sinemet dose remains the same (25/100 4.5x/day). She is
being bothered a lot by the internal shakiness (and rapid heart beat and
difficulty breathing). What I've noticed is that her voice is becoming very
shaky. And I'm beginning to think that it's part of what she calls the
inner shakiness/nervousness. I had noticed that occasional shakiness before
-- but not like it is now.

Does anyone else have this symptom? Thanks in advance.

Debbie White