Rosemary, I am glad you don't mind the banter between Barb and me, I think of
it as coast to coast bantering, as opposed to wall to wall
carpeting..........
I started sending Barb a long reply to her reply to you (this is getting
confusing!) and my comms program crashed and, much to the relief of the list,
it was lost in cyberspace!  Besides, she can't reply to me, since the
disability people are probably messing with her computer!  (I used to be
paranoid, until I realized that everyone was out to get me!) Seriously, if I
ever have anything to contribute to help PWP's  I will do whatever I can. I
am grateful for anything to help my father deal with PD as well as possible.
 Ken B