Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Fri, 07 Nov

>Fighting Age With Confidence, Willpower
>Hi,

I am a Swedish Ameerican and while growing up that culture was instilled
in me.  Although I have Shy Dragers and not PD, I know for a fact that
my "feistiness" and kindness towards others, midodrine,and ONLY 2 weeks of acute
rehab.  got me walking again.  Attitude plays a signifant role in maintance
and improvement in ones physical abilities, as does a
excellent neurologist for which I have too:)))

Nancy M.   [log in to unmask]    -NEW EMAIL ADDRESS