Hi Camilla and Peter,

I wanted to let you all know that Fuad is just finishing week 5 and is doing good
too.  He is at 1.5 mg three times a day.  Will be starting on 2 mg three times a
day on Monday.  We have also cut his Sinemet.  Will reduce again on Monday.

We have had a very bad time since he was hospitalized on Sept 8, for dehydration
and complete medication withdrawal after 14 hours of extreme diarrea.  I am hoping
that the Requip will help us bring him back.  We need everyone's prayers.  One
doctor has given up on Fuad and considers him in the advanced stages.

I just can't give up yet.  We have fought so long.

Barb