------=_NextPart_000_0043_01BCF0E4.11687780

    What great fun catching up after being gone for 10 days!! =20
    Henry mentioned natural methods to lower cholesterol.  I talked to a =
lady yesterday whose husband finally had good results by following the =
Blood Type Diet.  I've never read the book, but have listened to some =
tapes.  Might be worth a try. =20
    CD has been making a lot of news on the list.  My husband, Don, has =
never had that problem.  He always just pretends he doesn't have PD. He =
has a great attitude (better than I do). I think the beginning of his =
problem was from stress when during the years of high interest we had to =
file Chapter 11 on our ranch.  All came out ok, but was an extremely =
stressful time in our life.
    On the 10th he had an appointment at KU with Dr. Koller.  The day =
before Mary Rack and her husband took us to lunch and showed us how to =
get to the Center.  Thanks again Mary, it was great meeting you and =
Dave, the lunch was great.  We made it there and back to the airport =
without a glinch.  The reason we were at Kansas City was that Don is on =
the board of the American Simmental Board that had a meeting there and =
attended the Kansas Royal Cattle Show.  The exam at KU was not as =
complete as the ones we have had at the Mayo Clinic.  Dr. Koller mainly =
just asked questions. Since Don had taken his CR at 2:00 and the =
appointment was at 3:00 he was feeling really good, therefore I  think =
the Doctor thought he is in better shape than he really is.  Decided it =
was time to start a dopamine agonist.  Seemed to favor the old "tried =
and true" meds, but made us make the decision on what to try.  He did =
not recommend Mirapex, saying too many people have had to stop taking =
it.  We chose to try Requip.  This is Don's third day.  Will keep you =
posted as to the outcome.
    Nancy B cg for Don 63/13
   =20

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01BCF0E4.11687780

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What great fun =
catching up=20
after being gone for 10 days!!&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Henry mentioned =
natural=20
methods to lower cholesterol.&nbsp; I talked to a lady yesterday whose =
husband=20
finally had good results by following the Blood Type Diet.&nbsp; I've =
never read=20
the book, but have listened to some tapes.&nbsp; Might be worth a =
try.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; CD has been =
making a lot of=20
news on the list.&nbsp; My husband, Don, has never had that =
problem.&nbsp; He=20
always just pretends he doesn't have PD. He has a great attitude (better =
than I=20
do). I think the beginning of his problem was from stress when during =
the years=20
of high interest we had to file Chapter 11 on our ranch.&nbsp; All came =
out ok,=20
but was an extremely stressful time in our life.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; On the 10th he =
had an=20
appointment at KU with Dr. Koller.&nbsp; The day before Mary Rack and =
her=20
husband took us to lunch and showed us how to get to the Center.&nbsp; =
Thanks=20
again Mary, it was great meeting you and Dave, the lunch was =
great.&nbsp; We=20
made it there and back to the airport without a glinch.&nbsp; The reason =
we were=20
at Kansas City was that Don is on the board of the American Simmental =
Board that=20
had a meeting there and attended the Kansas Royal Cattle Show.&nbsp; The =
exam at=20
KU was not as complete as the ones we have had at the Mayo Clinic.&nbsp; =
Dr.=20
Koller mainly just asked questions. Since Don had taken his CR at 2:00 =
and the=20
appointment was at 3:00 he was feeling really good, therefore I&nbsp; =
think the=20
Doctor thought he is in better shape than he really is.&nbsp; Decided it =
was=20
time to start a dopamine agonist.&nbsp; Seemed to favor the old =
&quot;tried and=20
true&quot; meds, but made us make the decision on what to try.&nbsp; He =
did not=20
recommend Mirapex, saying too many people have had to stop taking =
it.&nbsp; We=20
chose to try Requip.&nbsp; This is Don's third day.&nbsp; Will keep you =
posted=20
as to the outcome.</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Nancy B cg for =
Don=20
63/13</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01BCF0E4.11687780--