Jim Croce, I think did "Bad Bad Leroy Brown" , and "Don't Mess Around with
Jim"
 I was never his biggest fan, but he did some decent stuff, I prefer music
NOT heard on Muzak, for the most part!  As far as Jimmy Buffet, someone local
made a parody to his Margaritaville melody making fun of the old people who
live in Hallandale Fl, a community best known for...well..it's old people!
 (I am getting close enough to that group, that I can identify, and not be
offended!)  I am trying to remember the lyrics, but at my age :-) I am
getting forgetful.... I am afraid I would just mess it up, if I can find the
tape someday I can post it.  Whoever did it sounds JUST like J. Buffet!
We had a talk show host named Neil Rogers who hopefully will be back on the
radio in a few weeks, who used to play the song all the time.  Ken B