So all will know.....yes, I am an independent distributor of all natural
product which does happen to bring down cholesterol as it has brought mine
down from 215 to 172 and my dad's down 77 points...other points I'd like to
make:

1.  my father-in-law lives with us and has had PD for almost 8 years
2.  I joined this group to learn about PD and medications (meds) which might
help him (because I know all-natural products CAN'T do everything)
3.  Joe (father-in-law) is on Sinemet, Norvasc, Prilosec, Eldepryl, Lasix,
Propulsid, Bethanechol (helps relax the bladder), Synthroid, Lactulose,
enteric coated aspirin, nitrostat, nitrodur skin patch, k-dur, amantadine,
cardura and macrobid (anti-biotic to fight bladder infection).  He also takes
the all-natural product in question and has been for several months with no
side-effects.

As to the part of "hucksterism"...if I was offering information on how a
particular DRUG (which can have its own negative side effects as I've seen
described in this group), prescribed by an MD, positively affected an
infliction of mine, no one would complain....and by the way, you ARE paying
for that information....the dr. for the dr.'s visit, the pharmacy for the
drug and the pharmacy company its royalty for inventing the drug.....now the
reason why no one complains about that is because it is a TRADITIONAL and
accepted practice.

However, when someone comes along offering an ALTERNATIVE to traditional
practices, there is resistance......all you have to do is evaluate the
alternative and if it's not for you, fine.

What did we have before we had MD's and the AMA?  Native Americans and
herbalists who used nature's medicinal remedies.

I'm sure this explanation will not satisfy many of you....but I am honestly
offering an all-natural alternative.....if you're worried about me making a
pittance off a product which sells for $29.95 plus tax and shipping, then I
can refer you to someone else or show you a way of purchasing it wholesale.

All right....I'm ready for your reponses!!  Sincerely, Mark

P.S.  By the way, the above was written with no hostility or anger towards
those who have asked me about my "hucksterism"...I just want to keep this on
a professional level.....I feel that I'm raising an issue (alternative to
drugs) which needs to be explored....I've seen Tai-Chi (spelling?) mentioned
here along with massage and the last time I checked, they weren't considered
to traditional.....and yes, more than likely, you will have to pay someone to
give you a massage or teach you the correct way to perform/relax with
Tai-Chi.  To those I've offended, I apologize.