Dear ever-cynical:  I've always appreciated the "judge, jury and condemn"
thinking of those who accuse first and don't offer the accused a
response....which I've already given in a just send e-mail......and, by the
way, there are no other "people" who are in the multi-billion dollar
direct-selling business than the pharmaceutical companies who are researching
and testing and making these products to.......what!!!!.....make money????
 Oh my goodness....I thought the drug companies did all this research so they
could give it to us free?  Where do you think the MD's get their "free"
samples?....from pharmaceutical company reps who "in sheep's clothing" give
(bribe?) MD's and the AMA to use/support/endorse their products.

I'm sorry you've obviously been burned before by some illegitimate, sheep's
clothing huckster....if I remember watching 20/20 and 60 minutes and reading
the newspapers, MD's, hosptials (i.e. Columbia)......all have their
"wolves"....if I was as "deceptive" as you try to portray me, you think I'd
have "done away" with my 2 web sites so people like you couldn't "discover
who I really was".....no wonder you sign your e-mail "cynically".......and I
am still sincere....see my e-mail I just sent in response to such criticism
as yours.  Sincerely, Mark