One thing I failed to mention.......NEVER in any of my e-mails or anywhere in
our literature did I "promise" miracles or cures....so your subject line of
"miracles of the internet" is blatant hype if not worse!  Not even
prescription meds do for everyone what the drug companies say it will.....so
it is with all-natural products.  There are no miracle cures......but not
every company/person who sells all-natural products are "wolves in sheeps
clothing" either.   In that case, all for-profit hospitals (i.e. Columbia)
are bad, deceptive, shouldn't be trusted and everyone being treated at a
for-profit hospital should pull-out because one for-profit hospital is bad.
(??????)  Sincerely, Mark