Mr. Hughes,

Forget about it.  You blew it when made the decision to deceive.  If anyone
is going to miss out on the benefits of your products it is your fault.
Reread your messages, and then understand - this was deception.  Well
intended or not.  Nothing personal from me, but forget about it, no sales
here.  We've seen it here before.  There's even been a name coined for it -
spamming or spanning, one of those.  Next time - just mention you're in
business, but IT IS TOO LATE HERE. Stay and learn a lot for the benefit of
your father-in-law.