Klara L. wrote:
> Good luck with the Lipitor Joyce.  Hope it works for both of us.  I
> started on it about a week ago. Decided to keep taking the fish oil and
> garlic...for a while at least...since I had such a generous supply.

Dear Joyce and Klara,
Another excellent addition could be soy products (unless you are
allergic to soy). There are some excellent studies showing good results,
both lowering LDL and raising HDL, through use of soy.

Anecdotal reports indicate that for some people soy protein appears to
interfere with levodopa absorption less than does animal protein. I
can't say that this is accurate, just passing on what several of my
patients report.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--