The Further Adventures of Brady Kinesia, the Slowest Gun in the West

As our last episode ended, Brady Kinesia's archenemy, Bat Parkinson, was
being led away to jail.  However, Bat's evil cohorts arrived that very day,
broke into the jail and freed Bat.  The townspeople of Blood Barrier quickly
formed a posse and went looking for their sheriff, Brady Kinesia,, to lead
them in pursuit of the desperados.

The posse found Brady in a vacant cell, taking his afternoon nap.  "Brady',
they shouted, "Bat Parkinson's evil gang has freed him and escaped into the
hills.  Come on - shake a leg."   " I always shake a leg", said Brady as he
slooowly got out of bed and shuffled out to find his trusty steed, "Bill"
(short for "Udall Bill" because Brady bought the horse from Rancher Udall )

Sloowly he mounted the patient horse and the small band of honest men went
riding into the hills in pursuit of the desperados.  Also in the hills was
Brady's loyal Mexican sidekick, El Dopa, who had a terrible sense of
direction and always got lost trying to find his way into Blood Barrier.  El
Dopa, in spite of being directionally challenged, was a crack marksman.  When
he saw Bat Parkinson and his gang setting up a trap for Brady and his posse,
El Dopa quickly assessed the situation and moved to a higher position., where
he had a clear shot at the evil gang.

Finally, Brady and his posse arrived at the pass.  "Brady", yelled Bat,
"prepare to die!"  " Dye?", said Brady, what's wrong with the color I'm
wearing?  Brown is very fashionable this season."  "I mean I'm about to shoot
you dead," answered Bat, as he whipped out his six-shooter.  Sloowly Brady
pulled his gun from the holster as his posse jumped behind rocks and prepared
for a gunfight.  Fortunately, Bat and his men were lousy shots and Brady was
able to get all of his shots off, although in wildly jerky motions.

Immediately, the posse heard shrieks of pain from Bat and his gang.  Each man
had been shot squarely through his right hand and each gun was sent careening
into the gorge.  " We surrender, Brady.  Get us a doctor to see about these
shooting pains in our right hands.", moaned Bat.  The desperados were quickly
rounded up and handcuffed.  "Wow, that was some shooting, Brady", said Elder
Pryll, the beloved parson and member of the posse, extending his hand.
 "Shake".  "I'm shaking as fast as I can," said Brady, as the posse and their
prisoners headed back to town.

Meanwhile, El Dopa, having successfully shot the evil Bat and his gang in
their right hands, went happily off to find Brady and the posse, thinking
pleasant thoughts of sleeping in a real bed in Blood Barrier that night,
instead of a bedroll on the cold ground.  Unfortunately, when El Dopa got to
the bottom of the hill, he turned right instead of left and never did find
his way to Blood Barrier.

The next day an Indian scout, arriving at the site of the previous day's
shoot-out, was amazed to find that someone had shot the arm off a cactus, a
nest out of a tree, the rattle off a rattlesnake, a frog in a water hole, a
lizard on the next hill and a partridge in a pear tree.