Skip,
I haven't had the pallidotomy surgery and am, fortunately, a long way
from needing it, but I did have a second opinion consult with Dr. Iacono
and can tell you he struck me as being incredible competent, passionate
about helping PWP and exceedingly caring.  I give him my highest marks!

Claudia
53/2 mo./big bunch of meds