Rosemary,

Thanks for your kind response.  I am so pleased that you are able to
continue working.  I just got the final approval from my boss to take a
6 mo leave of absense.  I have to finish up one project next week, and
will begin my "vacation" then.  I am very hopeful that the time off will
stabilize me sufficiently so I can return to work.  Dr. Iacono seems to
believe that will happen.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It is such a pleasure to be a part of this list.  Makes me feel as if I
have a brand new hugely extended family!

Claudia
53/2 mo/big bunch of meds