From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of janet paterson
Sent:   Saturday, November 15, 1997 6:13 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Cholesterol Drug --Mark Hughes

hi mark

barb mallut beat me to it!

>do you make any money from the manufacture of,
>or sale of this cholesterol reducing product?

i was just wondering the same thing

this listserv and its membership
are not a convenient captive market
for exploitation by internet huckster-ism

i believe our list-owner barbara patterson has some guidelines on this subject
i wonder if aol has similar guidelines?

your clarity seeking cyber-sibling in cynicism

janet

janet [log in to unmask]